- Sharing lodges and rates are only for cats from the same household sharing a lodge.
- All meals are included in the daily boarding rate.
- Because of the intensive regime of cleaning, disinfection and preparation required before and after each stay, our daily rate is charged for the day of delivery and the day of collection.
- Balance of accounts must be settled at the time of collection and payment by cash or cheque is accepted. In the future, we will be able to accept payments by credit/debit card, however we are not able to offer this just yet.
- At the time of booking, credit or debit card details will be taken and an appropriate fee will be charged in the event of a no-show (see our Terms and Conditions for more information).
Emergency Services and NHS Discount
- We are delighted to offer a 20% discount to all emergency services and NHS staff, and serving military personnel. Please mention this when booking, and show your work ID card or Blue Light Card on drop off or collection.
Christmas and New Year 2020-2021
- Your cats are welcome to stay with us throughout the festive period, however please note we will be closed for drop-off and collection on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day. We will be open as normal on Christmas Eve, 27th – 30th December, and from 2nd January onwards.
- Or rates are doubled from Christmas Eve (24th December) to New Year’s Day (1st January) inclusive.
Social distancing at The Garden Cattery
At present, we are operating by appointment only for check-in and check-out for our guests. This is to ensure that it will be possible to have an appropriate distance between guests (both human and feline). It will also allow us time to change PPE and wipe down surfaces appropriately
Quarantine and Self-Isolation
Please be aware that if you are required to self-isolate as a result of your or another member of your household showing symptoms, or if you need to quarantine on returning to the UK from another country, you will not be able to collect your cat(s) until the end of your self-isolation/quarantine period. Please let us know as soon as possible if this is the case, and we will continue to look after your cat(s) until you are able to collect them. Any additional days will be charged at our usual rate. Alternatively, you can arrange for a friend or family member who is not self-isolating/quarantining to collect your cat(s).
In the unlikely event that we are forced to self-isolate during your cat’s stay, it will not be possible to collect your cat until we are out of the self-isolation period. There will be no charge for any additional days’ stay which arise as a result of this.